- Location: Providence, RI or Boston, MA
- Required Years of Experience: 8+ years
- Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- Travel: Between offices
- Relocation: No
- Job Industry: Public Accounting
- Department: Marketing
If you’re looking for an opportunity to be a leader and trendsetter at an award-winning firm, regularly recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” look no further. KLR, a top-100 accounting and consulting firm, is in search of a Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team. You’ll have the opportunity to work, in a hybrid capacity, both remotely and from one of our offices in Providence and Boston.
In this newly created role, you’ll play an integral part in leading marketing strategy and execution as we continue to expand our service offerings and geographical reach. The ideal candidate is a tech-savvy innovator with a passion for both digital and traditional marketing. You will be the lead marketer for specific practice and geographical areas, depending on your experience and the firm’s needs. You’ll also be our firm wide specialist for inbound marketing and marketing automation.
Candidates applying for this position will be responsible for the following:
- Work closely with the CMO and practice/geography leaders to develop and continually innovate the go-to-market strategies for your areas of responsibility
- Create and execute multichannel marketing campaigns to generate new leads and build brand awareness, including email campaigns, content marketing programs, direct mail, digital and print advertising, social media, virtual and live events/conferences, and more
- Develop inbound marketing campaigns
- Act as our in-house resource for marketing automation - strategizing, crafting and monitoring nurture campaigns
- Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns in order to evaluate and demonstrate ROI, maximize results and refine future strategic planning
- Organize firm professionals’ participation in speaking engagements, webinars and local business and trade organizations
- Assist in marketing onboarding for any potential mergers or acquisitions
- Additional responsibilities based on the successful applicant’s particular strengths and areas of interest
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- 8+ years’ marketing experience—professional services or B2B
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement strategic marketing plans
- Proven track record of success driving online lead generation
- Experienced in developing multichannel inbound marketing campaigns
- Proficiency in marketing automation—Act-on preferred
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong project manager with solid organizational and analytical skills
- Advanced ability to drive creativity and innovation
- Excellent interpersonal skills—ability to work within a multi-faceted business environment and effectively interface with many personality types
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC advertising, including SEM, social media, display and retargeting, is a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change from time to time with notice whenever possible, but not guaranteed.
We are looking for a candidate to work full time. Normal hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Come join a firm who has recently been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” for 15 years by the Providence Business Journal and voted as a Top 100 Firm in the country by Accounting Today!
KLR offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KLR is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KLR complies with applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.