Receptionist/Tax Admin AssistantApply
- Location: Waltham, MA
- Required Years of Experience: Prior experience in a front desk, receptionist or administrative role
- Required Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Travel: Minimal
- Relocation: No
- Job Industry: Public Accounting
- Department: Tax
KLR is one of the fastest growing accounting firms in New England. We are seeking a Tax Associate to join our team in our Boston or Waltham office.
KLR is ranked as one of the top one hundred accounting and business consulting firms in the United States. KLR operates four (4) offices in MA and RI and has more than 250 professionals.
As the Receptionist/Tax Admin Assistant for our Waltham location, you will manage the front desk and create the first impression for our clients and visitors. He/she will be responsible for the following:
- Greet clients and visitors, answer and route incoming telephone calls and process high-volume scanning
- Maintain reception area and conference rooms, including meeting set-ups and catering coordination
- Perform general administrative and office duties as assigned
- Back-up the Tax Admin Team
- Annual Tax Organizer Preparation and Mailing
- Tax Return and Extension Processing
- Prepare and process client change forms, new client forms, and no longer client forms
- Organizing and scanning of client source documents
- Utilize task tracking software to monitor workflow
- General correspondence, scanning and filing
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change from time to time with notice whenever possible, but not guaranteed.
- Prior experience in a front desk, receptionist or administrative role
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Impeccable punctuality, reliability, professionalism and discretion
- Strong organizational skills and detail-orientation
- Strong work ethic and ability to operate in a fast paced seasonal environment
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Outlook, Word & Excel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is a full-time position Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Overtime required during peak periods of February – April and September – October, this includes longer weekly hours and weekends. All overtime hours are paid at one and a half times the regular rate.
KLR offers a wide range of benefits including: health and dental insurance, paid time-off and a competitive retirement savings plan. We offer tuition assistance, in-house education programs and offer employees opportunities for community involvement.
Come join a firm who has recently been recognized for an 13th straight year as the “Best Place to Work” by the Providence Business Journal and voted as a Top 100 Firm in the country by Accounting Today!
KLR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.