Research Associate - KLR Executive Search GroupApply
Come join our team! Due to growth KLR Executive Search/Outsourcing is looking for a Research Associate
KLR is one of the fastest growing professional services firms in New England. We are seeking a Research Associate to join our growing practice. This is a great opportunity for someone to enter the recruiting and consulting industry. We are looking for someone who will demonstrate the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team.
KLR is ranked as one of the top 100 business consulting firms in the United States. KLR operates four (5) offices in New England and has more than 250 professionals.
- Work closely with our Sr. Research Associate
- Interact with various members from KLR Executive Search / Outsourcing
- Assist KLR Executive Search / Outsourcing team with research and office related projects
- Assist KLR Search and Outsourcing with identifying candidates and consultants and targeting for talent utilizing LinkedIn, Internet research, PCR database and any other platforms as needed.
- Generate outreach and field inquires from potential candidates via phone and email
- Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
- Utilize Applicant tracking systems (PCR)
- Prepare proposals, engagement letters, candidate resumes/profiles and other miscellaneous documentation
- Administrative responsibilities such as filing, typing, copying, scanning, database management, etc.
- Serve as contact person for questions from candidates
- Assist with managing resource schedules and availability
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite
- Strong Technology Skills
- High-energy and passion
- Must be detail-oriented with a proven track record of a quality work-product.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to take initiative and responsibility for completing work
- Able to perceive and analyze problems, develop alternatives and implement resolutions
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change from time to time with notice whenever possible, but not guaranteed.
We are looking for a candidate to work full time. Normal hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
KLR offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KLR is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KLR complies with applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
KLR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.