KLR University - Growth & Professional Development
From your very first day at KLR, our award winning continuing professional education program offers sessions to enhance your interpersonal, leadership and technical skills.
KLR’s in-house education program, KLR University (KLR-U), includes all of the firm’s training and education sessions. Our annual Summit, also falls under the KLR-U curriculum, where everyone meets and strategizes on initiatives for the upcoming year.
KLR-U offers 100+ courses ranging from regulatory to practice group development to leadership and business development. Some of our most popular sessions include:
- Technical topics – M&A, Global Tax, Revenue Recognition, Yellow-book training, etc.
- Industry updates – nonprofit, private equity, technology, healthcare & manufacturing
- Social Media – KLR Style
- Business Writing and Presentation Skills
- Communication Skills for the Workplace & Time Management
- Understanding Firm Economics
- Dress for Success
You will feel at home from the start and we will make sure you receive the training, support and guidance you need to grow and reach your career goals. Our people, culture, and programs make KLR a Best Place to Work.