Are you a U.S. Expat that has recently been assigned to a new position overseas? We can help you navigate your new tax requirements, future planning, preparation and tax payments.
If you have questions about your tax filings, complete the form below:
KLR's International Tax Services group is backed by a dedicated, experienced team of professionals supported by a global network, LEA Global, with more than 18,000 accounting, tax and consulting professionals in more than 100 countries. Our team can help you understand your new tax obligations, filing/compliance requirements and minimize your taxes.
KLR's Expat Tax Services Include:
- Tax Planning in Structuring a Cost Effective Assignment
- Advanced Calculations of the Potential Costs of Assignments, per Local Tax and Social Security regulations
- U.S. Tax Return Preparation (and U.S. states if necessary)
- Tax Equalization and Hypothetical Withholding Tax Calculations and Consulting
- Coordination of Foreign Tax Return Preparation
- Extensions and Estimated Federal Tax Payment Calculations
- Consulting on compensation, payroll process, relocation and tax equalization policies
- Planning for compensating expatriates in a tax-efficient manner
- Tax cost projections