Colleagues select KLR a Best Place to WorkAugust 03, 2020
For 14 years, KLR, one of New England’s largest CPA and business-consulting firms, has been named one of the Best Places to Work.
Every year, Best Companies Group recognizes the most admired workplaces voted on by the people who know them best – their employees. The survey measures job satisfaction, work-life balance, support and recognition of achievement, advancement opportunities with co-workers, supervisors, management compensation and benefits.
This year’s survey added questions specifically related to safety concerns during the pandemic. Here are a few comments from our colleagues:
- Leadership really stepped up, they are doing great!
- I don’t think they could’ve done better considering the situation.
- Weekly Town Halls are a great source of information, keeps the lines of communication open.
- Great technology allowed us to continue providing excellent client service
- Formed an internal task force to keep us and our clients up to date on everything Covid related.
- Virtual social hours helped us stay connected to our peers.
- They put us first and are not pressuring us to return to the office unless we feel safe.
“We are extremely proud of this award, especially during an unbelievably difficult time,” said Alan Litwin. “We want to make sure that our employees and their families feel safe and comfortable. It is truly an honor that our colleagues selected KLR to be a Best Place to Work.”
If you are interested in being a part of the KLR family, visit our career opportunities.