KLR Partner, Kenneth Freshman, CPA to Speak at Town Hall, Geneva SwitzerlandMay 11, 2017
Kenneth Freshman to Speak at Town Hall in Geneva Switzerland
Kenneth Freshman, CPA, Partner and Director of KLR’s Global Tax Services Group will be speaking at the American Citizens Abroad Town Hall in Geneva, Switzerland. Ken will be joined by Guillaume Grisel, Esq., Partner at Bonnard and Lawson and Jonathan Lachowitz, CFP®, Owner of White Lighthouse Investment Management.
Key topics will include:
- What’s new and expected for 2017 and beyond in the IRS Tax Code under the Trump Administration, and how do these changes impact US tax filers living abroad.
- As an American in Switzerland, what can or should I do in terms of estate planning: last will, living will, power of attorney, prenup, etc.
- Retirement concerns for Americans wishing to retire in Switzerland or in the US.
- Financial planning and banking issues for Americans overseas.
- What is ACA and how it helps Americans overseas.
Details about the Town Hall:
American Citizens Abroad Global Foundation
Wednesday, May 17, 2017 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM (CEST)
Webster University, Bellevue-Geneva, Switzerland
About American Citizens Abroad:
American Citizens Abroad's (ACA, Inc.) mission is to educate, advocate and inform both the US Government and US Citizens living and working overseas on issues of concern to the overseas US Citizen community. The US State Department estimates this community to be nearly 9 million strong.