KLR Senior Manager, Francheska Pimentel, CPA Speaks at Town Hall, ZurichSeptember 24, 2019
Francheska Pimentel, CPA, Senior Tax Manager in KLR’s Global Tax Services Group will be speaking at the American Citizens Abroad Town Hall in Promenadengasse, Zurich.
Francheska Pimentel, CPA, Senior Tax Manager in KLR’s Global Tax Services Group will be speaking at the American Citizens Abroad Town Hall in Promenadengasse, Zurich. Francheska will be joined by Matthew Berlin, Esq, Dr. Natalie Peter, LLM, TEP and Jonathan Lachowitz, CFP.
Key topics will include:
- What is ACA and how the organization represents and helps Americans overseas
- The latest news from ACA’s advocacy work in Washington D.C.
- What’s new for individual US taxpayers in 2019; Impacts of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Estate Planning Challenges for Americans in Switzerland: What to do with that Rev Liv Trust from the US?
- Tax Planning & Financial planning for Americans living in Switzerland
- Considerations for Starting a Company overseas for US Taxpayers
Details about the Town Hall:
American Citizens Abroad Global Foundation
Thursday, September 17, 2019
French Church Corner of Schanzengasse 25
About American Citizens Abroad:
American Citizens Abroad's (ACA, Inc.) mission is to educate, advocate and inform both the US Government and US Citizens living and working overseas on issues of concern to the overseas US Citizen community. The US State Department estimates this community to be nearly 9 million strong.