Chief Technology Officer
"Helping my colleagues have access to the best technology so that they may better serve our clients is something I truly enjoy. I love coming to work each day surrounded by a team of passionate, hard-working and innovative professionals."
- Over 25 years experience in on-site IT and technical support
- Experienced in leading product strategy and business development using in-depth knowledge of market trends
- Specializes in change management, project cost planning, Risk and Information Systems Control, product launches and strategic planning
- Associate of Art in Accounting, Community College of Rhode Island
- Bachelor in Business Administration, MCSE, Roger Williams University
Providence Business News, C Suite Award recipient, 2017