TCJA Post Mortem for Businesses: Refresher on Key TCJA ChangesFebruary 27, 2020
Although enacted more than two years ago, the TCJA is still making an impact on businesses. Here’s a look inside our TCJA Post Mortem Update for Businesses.
The 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) brought sweeping changes to the tax laws for businesses….are you up to speed on what has changed? Our TCJA Post Mortem Update for Businesses delves into the sweeping tax overhaul and how it has impacted businesses these past two years.
Here’s a look at what’s inside our Post Mortem Update:
Summary of Major TCJA Changes
Starting in 2018 several key TCJA provisions benefited business taxpayers, such as:
- Reduced corporate tax rate
- A new deduction for pass-through businesses
- Minimized exposure to the alternative minimum tax (AMT)
- Expanded first-year tax breaks for investing in fixed assets
- Tax incentives to repatriate foreign income and move foreign operations to the U.S.
Check out our Post Mortem Update for more information on these changes and how your business has and will be impacted in the future.
Questions? Contact us.