Loree B. Dubois , CPA, MBA
Partner, Corporate Tax Services Group
"KLR’s talent pool is what sets us apart. It’s great to be able to have the expertise in-house and in our network when faced with out of the ordinary client issues and events. It is even better when these individuals are your friends."
- Chair of the firm's Corporate Tax Group and Co-chair of the Healthcare Services Group
- Over 20 years of experience providing tax advisory services to closely held, medium sized and publicly held businesses
- Works closely with physician group practices on healthcare tax issues and comprehensive income tax planning for individual doctors
- Expertise in large to mid-size entity tax issues including ASC 740, tax planning and compliance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Massachusetts
- Master in Business Administration with a concentration in Taxation, Bentley College
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- ProVisors RI Chapter, Executive Committee
- Center for Women & Enterprise, business consultant and teacher
- Rhode Island Free Clinic, member of the board of directors
- TCJA Post Mortem for Businesses: Impact on Spending Plans
- IRS Proposes New Rules for Deducting Meals and Entertainment
- TCJA Post Mortem for Businesses: Has the TCJA Resulted in Economic Growth?
- TCJA Post Mortem for Businesses: Refresher on Key TCJA Changes
- How do you Calculate Non-Deductible Parking Expenses?