PBN Coronavirus Business Stimulus Summit
Our panelists will discuss what this latest bill could mean for small businesses and nonprofits. Some of the specific highlights of be discussed include:
- What are the latest provisions of the $284B Payment Protection Program and who is eligible to apply?
- What you need to know to apply for funds and how to use these funds to most effectively to support your business
- What are the tax implications for anyone who received PPP funds in the first round?
- How is local philanthropy helping ensure that stimulus funds are leveraged to serve the industries and the RI’ers most in need?
- What effect have the grants that Commerce RI executed in 2020 and extended to March of 2021 had on supporting small businesses during the pandemic?