Partner, KLR Executive Search Group, LLC
“I take great pride in helping companies select, develop and on board future leaders. Delivering leadership solutions is what I do best, and it makes every day at KLR exciting and rewarding!"
- Over 30 years of experience placing executives
- Places C-suite executives in a wide range of industries including finance, accounting, banking, human resources and technology.
- Has conducted many searches for Chief Financial Officers, Chief Operating Officers, Human Resource Leaders, CIOs, Executive Directors, and other top-level executives.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Ithaca College
- Master of Business Administration in Finance from Babson University
Ed enjoys spending time with his family. On the weekends, you might find Ed on the golf course or checking out a new restaurant with his wife and friends or spending time with their rescue Golden Retriever, Cooper.
- Will the Pandemic Permanently Impact the Future of Interviewing and Onboarding?
- Why Succession Planning Should Be a Top Priority For All Businesses
- How is the Coronavirus Impacting the Hiring Process?
- How will the Next Recession Impact the Labor Market?
- 4 Challenges Facing Executive Recruiters in 2020