Laura H. Yalanis , CPA, MST
Partner, Director of Tax Services
"Knowing I am a part of such a dynamic firm allows me to focus on what I do best; helping my clients limit their tax burden by utilizing proven tax planning techniques."
- Chair of the Hospitality Services Group
- Tax advisory services to closely held and medium sized businesses, including construction industry clients
- Knowledge in hotel, restaurants and many hospitality related industries
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of South Florida
- Master of Science in Taxation, Bryant University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA), board liaison for the Federal & State Taxation, Personal Financial Planning Committee
- RI Hospitality Association (RIHA), Allied Member Group Council
- Southeastern New England Defense Industry Alliance (SENEDIA), member
- TV Panelist for RISCPA Annual Tax Planning and Spring Tax Forum
- Leadership RI – 2009 Epsilon II class
- Rhode Island Estate Planning Council, member
- Recognized in 2007 Providence Business News 40 Under Forty
- Fort Adams Trust, Board Member
- Newport County Chamber of Commerce, Former Board Chair
- Child & Family Services of Newport County, Former Board Chair
- What Potential Risks Could Impact Your Restaurant?
- Case Update: Conservation Easement Deductions under IRS Attack
- Selling Your Restaurant? Here are some important tax considerations
- How do Wayfair’s Sales Tax Changes Impact Restaurants?
- Under the TCJA, are Employee Shift Meals Still 100% Deductible?