Lauren Amaral , CPA
Partner, Audit Services Group
"Exceptional client service is about going beyond what is expected. To be successful, you must always and consistently put your clients' best interests first. I am proud to be with a firm that recognizes the importance of the "client first" philosophy."
- Over 13 years of experience in public accounting
- Significant experience with audit and review engagements for a range of businesses including start-up companies, healthcare, manufacturing and nonprofit organizations
- Technical expertise related to merger transactions, exposure to various types of revenue recognition models and stock based compensation
- Bachelor of Administration in Accounting from the University of Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Treasurer, Board Member, Meals on Wheels of Rhode Island
- Treasurer, Finance Committee Chair, Preserve RI
- Audit Committee, National MS Society
- Nonprofits, Have you Received In-Kind Donations?
- Nonprofits: Should You Use E-Verify?
- Nonprofits, Do You Have Remote Workers? Here are Your Tax Obligations
- NFPs, Here’s How to Avoid “Double Dipping” when seeking PPP Loan Forgiveness
- Non-Profits Are You Ready for New FASB Standard Revenue Recognition Rules?